Graphic editor CinePaint 0.2a
Free editing Cinepaint designed and developed specifically for retouching and coloring of video frames using management personnel and so-called "onion layers". Unlike GIMP color depth is increased to 32 bits of floating point per channel.
Cinepaint is primarily an image editor in art and animation films. For this Cinepaint there are very good possibilities: full support for formats EXR, DPX and CIN, and support of bit images in 8, 16 or 32 bits.
Colors - only shades of gray, or RGB. For video editing, in most cases it is enough. In Cinepaint it provided the opportunity to work with a color rendition, which used ICC-profiles.In addition, there Cinepaint conventional tools such as "curve", "levels" and correction tones. Quickly evaluate and change the direction of the color correction function allows you to "Visual color correction."
• Quick compared to other editors work
• Ability to work with 8, 16 and 32-bit color
• Working with color profiles
• A unique opportunity to work and the creation of HDR-images
• Very little filter processing image
• There are very few existing filter settings. Almost all of them are not interactive.
• No noise reduction algorithms
|Operating system:||Windows All|