Adobe Camera Raw v.9.2 Final
Adobe Camera Raw - Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements, which allows to carry out a comprehensive work with image files in RAW format (as it is known, the files in this formatThey are a kind of "digital negatives" because They carry the most complete information about the picture just taken).
Adobe Camera Raw plug-in allows you to work with these files as normal, while achieving high artistic results with Adobe Camera Raw supports RAW files produced by most digital cameras.
The application includes the possibility of correcting optics.Because of this, photographers can automatically apply profiles that clean geometric distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting. Also available is the ability to manually transform the horizontal and vertical perspectives.
Image processing in Camera Raw:
• For processing in Camera Raw camera raw image, select one or more camera raw files in Adobe Bridge, and then select "File"> menu item "Open in Camera Raw",or press "Ctrl" + "R" (Windows) or "Command" + "R" (Mac OS). After making changes to the "Camera Raw" click "Done" button in the dialog box to confirm the changes and close the window.You can also click the "Open Image" to open a copy of the adjusted image in Photoshop.
• For processing in Camera Raw JPEG or TIFF image, select one or more JPEG or TIFF files in Adobe Bridge, and then select "File"> menu item "Open in Camera Raw", or presskeys "Ctrl" + "R" (Windows) or "Command" + "R" (Mac OS). After making changes to the "Camera Raw" click "Done" button in the dialog box to confirm the changes and close the window.In the section "JPEG and TIFF processing" window "Settings Camera Raw" can be set to open automatically in Camera Raw JPEG or TIFF images with the settings Camera Raw.
• To import camera raw images in Photoshop, select one or more camera raw files in the program Adobe Bridge, then click the menu "File"> "Open With"> "Adobe Photoshop" (you can also select "File"> "Open" in Photoshop and find the camera raw files).
• Upon completion of adjustments in the dialog box "Camera Raw" click "Open Image" to confirm the changes and open a copy of the adjusted image in Photoshop.Click "Open Image" hold down "the Shift" to open the image in Photoshop as a Smart Object. To set your Camera Raw, at any time, double-click the Smart Object layer that contains the raw image file.
Adobe Camera Raw - Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements, allowing to carry out comprehensive work with graphics files in a format RAW (as we know, this file format is akind of "digital negatives" because carry more full details of the picture just taken). The plugin allows you to Adobe Camera Raw to work with these files as normal, while achieving high artistic results with the Adobe Camera Raw supports files RAW, by most digital cameras.
The application includes the possibility of correcting optics. Because of this, photographers can automatically apply profileswho clean geometric distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting. Also available is the ability to manually transform the horizontal and vertical perspectives.
We added Dehaze as a global adjustment in the Camera Raw 9.1 release and are excited to see the widespread interest in the feature.We wanted to extend the functionality, and I'm happy to announce that you can now apply Dehaze as a Local Adjustment. This means that you can use Dehaze with the Radial Filter, Graduated Filter and Local Adjustment Brush.
Birds Eye View
This is a fast way to navigate across the image, especially when zoomed in. It is similar to the existing feature in the Photoshop app itself.
Here's how to use it:
• Press and hold H.
• Click and drag to set the position of the zoom rectangle as desired. The zoom rectangle is shown as an outline around the cursor.
• Release the mouse. The image zooms to the area chosen in the previous step. The selected tool remains unchanged.
• If you start in Fit View mode or smaller, the zoom rectangle will represent 100% pixel view (1: 1). This is a quick way to zoom to 1: 1 at a specific part of the image (such as a person's face, or other area of interest).
• If you start zoomed in, then after you release the mouse you'll return to the same zoom level. For example, if you start at 200%, then after releasing the mouse you'll be back at 200%.
• Birds Eye View is only available when GPU is enabled.
Usability improvements to modal tools
Modal tools include Spot removal, red eye correction, local adjustment brush, graduated filter and radial filter.
We've changed the behavior of the return and escape buttons when using a modal tool. In the past, they would dismiss the modal tool.
The new behavior is:
• If there is an active correction typing return or escape will deselect that correction.
• In the case of the three local correction tools (brush, graduated filter, radial filter), the radio button at the top of the panel will get set to "New" so that the next click will create a newcorrection. This saves a bit of cursor movement; you no longer need to move over to the panel in order to start work on a new correction.
• If there is no active correction, the Zoom tool becomes selected. This matches the behavior of the Crop tool.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.2
• DxO ONE *
• Leica S (Typ 007)
• Olympus E-M10 Mark II
• Sony A7SM2 (ILCE-7SM2)
Creator: © Adobe Systems Incorporated
Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 (32/64-bit)
Medicine: Not required
Size: 263.6 Mb
Download "Adobe Camera Raw 9.2 Final":
Download from Turbobit
Download from Greenboxes
Download from Depositfiles