Windows® 10 4in1 x32 / x64 XTreme ™ + Boot Menu October Update 05.10.2015 (RUS)
Assemblies are made on the basis of the original images from MSDN and VLSC. Each edition has been integrated update on October 5, 2015 and is included Net Framework 3.5. The components of the original image are not deleted. about assemblies, see below in more detail.
• Windows 10 Home - focused on normal users. The standard version of the system for the PC, tablet and "Transformers."
• Windows 10 Pro - the desktop version of the system for the PC, tablet and "tranformerov", is an enhanced version of Home with additional features for the small business. It will include a new version of Windows Update for Business, was announced earlier.
• Windows 10 Multiple Editions - in the form of 2 edition: Core (Home) and Professional. Depending upon the key entered during the installation, one or the other set.
• Windows 10 Home to one language (32-bit)
• Windows 10 Professional VL (32-bit)
• Windows 10 Professional (32-bit)
• Windows 10 Home (32-bit)
• Windows 10 Home to one language (64-bit)
• Windows 10 Professional VL (64-bit)
• Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
• Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Recording the image:
• The downloaded file (image in iso format), write on a clean, high-quality DVD disc with specialized programs: Alcohol 120, NERO, UltraISO, etc., the recommended speed when recording from x2 to x8.
• Format the hard drive on which the OS is installed (this operation can be performed during the installation process)
• Installation of automatic or manual mode only on a blank disk, upgrade from earlier versions and install over the installed system is unacceptable!
- Integrated Adobe Flash 18.104.22.168
- In the context menu of the desktop utility is added to change the background of the welcome screen
- Windows Tweaker (Collection tweaks Windows 10 registry)
- Critical and important security updates on October 5, 2015.
- Updated Destroy Windows 10 Spying
- Updated activator KMSpico
- Updated activator KMSAuto Lite
• HashTab 22.214.171.124
• Net Framework 3.5
• RuntimePack x86 / x64
• Adobe Flash 126.96.36.199
• Java Runtime Environment x32 / x64 8.0 Update 60
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 05-08-10-12-13-15 Redistributable Package x86 & x64
• Integrated update: KB3093266, KB3087040, KB3095020, KB3081455, KB3081448, KB3081449, KB3081452, KB3081444, KB3081441, KB3081438, KB3087916, KB3081436, KB3074683, KB3081424, KB3074678, KB3074686
• 1. After installing the desktop shortcut to start the Control Center Powered © by XTreme ™
• 2. Run KMSAuto Lite from Ratiborus and follow the instructions
• disable keylogger
• Internet Explorer 11 on the Desktop
• Turn off automatic updates
• Display of the computer desktop
• Disable User Account Control (UAC)
• Display Network and Internet on the desktop
• Show all icons in the notification area
• Display control panel on the desktop
• Open the "This computer" at startup guide
• Hide 6 user folders from the "This computer"
• Show extensions for known file types
• Disable warning when opening files downloaded from the Internet
• Adding items "Copy to folder" and "Move to folder" in the context menu.
• Download Tool Windows 7 RTM USBDVD Download Tool.
• Install on your computer, all it takes less than 1 minute.
• After installation, we will have a shortcut on your desktop to launch the utility.
• Start it by double clicking the confirmation administrator rights.
• In the window, specify the path to our disk images in ISO format, and click on the button below.
• In the second box, it is possible to specify, we will use the recording on a disc or on a USB drive!
• What is our program is able not only to make a boot disk, and burn discs.
• I point USB and continue on. If you have multiple flash drives, you can specify a list of the desired recording.
• Even if your USB drive is not formatted, format the system itself under the desired format, and then start recording information.
• We can only wait until the system will copy all the files on our boot USB.
• This entire process of recording the Windows 10 image to a USB drive ends
• Then go directly to the system installation process on a laptop, PC or netbook.
To turn off using the Local Group Policy Editor:
1. Press Win + R and type gpedit.msc in the box "Run."
2. Go to Software Settings - Administrative Templates - the Windows Components - Endpoint Protection.
3. In the right part of the Local Group Policy Editor, double-click on the item "Disable Endpoint Protection".
4. Set the "On" for this option if you want to disable the defender, click "OK" and exit the editor.
5. Double-click on the item "Enable permanent employment protection service against malicious software"
6. Set the "Off" for this setting, and go to the "Real-time protection mode.
7. Go to "Protection in real time."
8. Double click on the item "Turn off real-time protection".
9. Set "On" for this option if you want to disable full-back, press the "OK" and exit the editor.
As a result, Windows 10 defender service is stopped (ie, it will be completely switched off) and you will see a notification about this.
• 32-bit (x86) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
• 1 gigabyte (GB)), memory (RAM);
• 16 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space;
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher.
File: Windows 10 4in1 X32 XTreme Boot Menu Okt Update 05.10.2015.iso
File: Windows 10 4in1 X64 XTreme Boot Menu Okt Update 05.10.2015.iso
Information about the software:
Date of issue: October 5, 2015
Title: Windows® 10 4in1 x32 / x64 XTreme ™ + Boot Menu October Update 05.10.2015
Version: 4in1 Update 05.10.2015
Developer: MicroSoft / XTreme ™
Resolution: x86 (32 bit) / x64 (2DVD)
Interface language: Multilingual
Medicine: In kopmlekt
Size: 3.16 GB / 4.19 GB
Download Windows® 10 4in1 x32 / x64 XTreme ™ + Boot Menu October Update 05.10.2015 (RUS)
Download from Turbobit.net
Download from Nitroflare.com x32
Download from Nitroflare.com x64
Download from Fileplaneta.com x32
Download from Fileplaneta.com x64
Download from Uploaded.net parts