PortExpert v.188.8.131.52 RUS / Portable /
PortExpert - Automatically keeps track of all the applications on your computer that are connected to the Internet, then you will find they send requests to any IP address. The program works on the TCP / UDP principle, it has a simple interface.
You can select the desired application and view on a separate page complete WHOIS information, browser, or you can open the folder selected process, shows not only the port but also the protocol on which there is a connection.
PortExpert Main features:
• Monitor the application via TCP / UDP connections.
• User-friendly interface.
• Defining the remote servers (WHOIS service).
• Allows you to open the folder containing any application.
• Allows you to easily find more information on the site.
• Automatic identification of related services: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS.
• Ability to show / hide processes at the system level.
• The Time Freeze.
PortExpert - Gives you a detailed vision of your personnal computer cybersecurity. It automatically monitors all applications connected to the Internet and give you all the information you might need to identify potential threats to your system.
Operating system: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 (32/64-bit)
Interface: Multilingual, English
Medicine: Not required
Size: 2.2 Mb
Download "PortExpert 184.108.40.206 EN / RU Portable":
Download from Turbobit
Download from Greenboxes
Download from Salefiles