doPDF v.8.5.937 FULL
doPDF - working with doPDF you can create PDF documents, literally, with a single command from any application. For example, you can convert to PDF, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word documents or PowerPoint files, and email messages or entire pages of web sites.
doPDF installs itself to the system as a virtual print driver, so to start converting any document you just have to print the file via the "printer" doPDF. The program has all the necessary settings to create the most appropriate PDF files.
The main advantages of using this PDF Converter:
• It's free - for both commercial and personal use
• Supports 64-bit can be installed on 64-bit operating system
• No Ghostscript - does not require third party programs to create PDF files (like Ghostscript). This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to its competitors.
• Customizable resolution - choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi.
• Set/custom page size - select the set page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own page size
• Search in PDF - you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF)
• Multi-language - choose the language user interface from the 20 languages currently supported (action)
doPDF - is an easy to use PDF converter that allows you to transform files edited with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software into a PDF document. doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create PDF files by selecting the "Print" command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
Operating system: Windows® XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8.x, 10 (32/64-bit)
Medicine: Not required
Size: 59.3 Mb
Download "doPDF 8.5.937 FULL":
Download from Turbobit
Download from Greenboxes
Download from Depositfiles